Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Grandpa's Visit

In the year of 2006, my grandpa was seriously ill. My grandma died in the year of 2002 due to car accident and after she died, my grandpa said she was replacing his death. My grandpa has always been sick and my belated grandma always be there for him until the year 2002. It was so sad and tearful to hear that my grandpa blamed himself for my grandma's death. He fainted and cried non-stop on the day she died. It was indeed tearful that day. 4 years later, my grandpa was again very sick and was admitted to GH. We were asked to visit him for the last time because he was in coma and did not wake up for days. We took our turn to take care of him. Grandpa was in ICU and we prayed that he will wake up again. One day, my uncle and my mom went to GH to see my grandpa. They were talking to him and all of sudden, he woke up. He starred at both of them ad was speechless. Doctor was called to examine him. My mom and uncle were startled because grandpa woke up in an unusual way. Then, the doctor said that it was a miracle for my grandpa and his condition wasnt critical anymore. After he woke up, he was weak and cannot utter a word properly. We took care of him in GH everyday to make sure that he was alright. Then, one day when my mom was talking to grandpa, my grandpa told me that he visited the Underworld. He told my mom about what he saw and who he encountered in the Underworld. My mom just listened to him meekly and comforted him whenever he was gasping. I was there too when the story was told but they spoke in Hakka, i cannot understand fully Hakka. According to my grandpa, he went to this place with houses and many people...i mean ghosts. He saw some of our dead relatives. Some of the relatives who i never knew went to him and invited him into their house. They were chatting and suddenly a man came in. A man my grandpa never knew. The man told my grandpa that he is a brother of his who died long ago. Then when the dead relatives asked how he got his way here, he replied that he was sick. The relatives quickly ask him to leave this place as soon as he could..."Quick, leave! You shouldnt have come here! Leave!" Then the officers from Hell came to them and demand for my grandpa. They hide him somewhere and told the Hell officers that my grandpa did not come to them. The dead relatives quickly send my grandpa off and the next thing he knew, he was lying in the hospital, staring at my mom and uncle. Thank goodness to the relatives down there for covering up for my grandpa so he wasnt taken away.

No comments:

Post a Comment