Saturday, February 5, 2011

Another Na Du Gong Encounter

This incident happened to a fren of my fren...lolx. I remember this story when we were sharing ghost stories in NS and my fren, Vincent told me this. He told me that a fren of his was playing games until the wee hours and it was very late already probably 2 or 3 am in the morning. He was so tired and went out to the balcony to take some fresh air. When he was in the balcony, he saw an old man in white dress walking at a high speed which is impossible for a human being. The speed was very fast and compatible to a car. He was so shocked to see the old man and became paranoid after that. A relative of his is a medium and helped him to seek an answer of what he saw that morning. The medium was possessed and it was Na Du Gong who possessed her. The deity told this guy not to be afraid and said that he was speeding because he was in hurry to get his coconut juice...XD cute

No comments:

Post a Comment